Your tax-deductible donation to Cal-Wood will provide scholarships for our community’s low-income kids and families. Our 2017 goal is to raise and distribute $100,000 in scholarships, engaging 1,900 low-income kids and 500 family members with nature.
Other Ways to Support Cal-Wood
- Organize a fundraiser in your neighborhood or community to benefit our scholarship program.
- Collect and donate gently-used gear items listed on our wish list.
- Volunteer to provide organizational support, land management, or facilities improvement.
- Volunteer you expertise or join our Advisory Committee and help move our mission forward.
- Shop online with the Amazon Smile Program and designate Cal-Wood as your charitable organization of choice.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- Come for a visit. We’d love to meet you at any time of year. With advanced notice, we can arrange a time for you to experience Cal-Wood.
- Tell your Cal-Wood story to others in your community so that others know about us.
For more information, please contact our development department at 303-449-0603 x 5.