Here are some ways you can stay connected to us, and help us give more underserved youth and families the chance to experience nature:
- Donate money to help us bring low-income youth and families to Cal-Wood.
- Organize a fundraiser in your neighborhood or community to benefit our scholarship program.
- Collect and donate gently-used gear items listed on our wish list.
- Volunteer to provide organizational support, land management, or facilities improvement.
- Volunteer you expertise or join our Advisory Committee and help move our mission forward.
- Shop online with the Amazon Smile Program and designate Cal-Wood as your charitable organization of choice.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- Come for a visit. We’d love to meet you at any time of year. With advanced notice, we can arrange a time for you to experience Cal-Wood.
- Tell your Cal-Wood story to others in your community so that others know about us.
For more information about getting involved in any of the ways mentioned above, please contact our development department at 303-449-0603 x 5.