Basic Pricing for Facility Use:
$30-75 per person/24-hour period
- Since all events are different the price ranges are informational ONLY.
- Final price will depend on the size of your group, your arrival/departure times, and the setup required.
Other Available Options:
- Food service
- Kitchen rental
- Beverage service and snacks
- Linen service for cabin use
- Campsite rentals
- Meeting audio and visual equipment
- Teambuilding and leadership training (with advance notice)
Maximum Overnight Capacity in Cabins: 64 people
Maximum Overnight Campsite Capacity: 40 People. (we have 3 campsites – each has a different capacity depending on setup for event)
Maximum Facility Capacity: 200 people for an event without overnight stay. This is mandated by fire department.
Minimum Fee: Based on 20 person event
Basic Information PDF’s:
- Road and Trail Map
- Cabin Assignment – Create a lodging plan for your guests
- Driving Directions to Cal-Wood
- Kitchen Use Policies (coming soon)